Las Vegas has at least six dozen golf courses. However, for those who want affordable golf, it's a good idea to seek courses away from the Strip, where the crowds are less, and the fees are low.
Because of the brutal heat, playing a round of golf in the afternoon is the cheapest option, but instead of having fun, you might feel miserable from the heat and humidity. It takes a brave soul to face the Vegas sun. The most comfortable time to play golf is in the early morning or late evening.
Below is a list of affordable golf courses with fees ranging from $20-$70
- Aliante Golf Club Course, Las Vegas
- Angel Park Golf Club, The Mountain Golf Course, Nevada
- Angel Park Golf Club, The Palm Course, Nevada
- Badlands Golf Club
- Boulder City Municipal
- Callaway Golf Center
- Eagle Crest club
- Las Vegas National Golf Club, Nevada
- Los Prados Golf Club
- Painted Desert Golf Club, Las Vegas
- Reflection Bay Golf Course, Henderson, Nevada
- Revere Golf Club Concord Golf Course, Las Vegas
- Revere Golf Club Lexington Golf Course, Las Vegas
- Rhodes Ranch Golf Club, Las Vegas
Many of the top-tier Strip hotels offer inclusive golf packages. These are not cheap, but on the other hand, you can play at a convenient time and enjoy the other amenities that come with the package deal.